If you have a holiday home or an empty house and need someone to maintain it, or keep a watchful eye on it. Our vacant property service is for you.
Perhaps you have a property for sale, or rent, or have an elderly relative who is in respite care; leaving the house empty for weeks at a time.
Your insurers may require checks on the property at set intervals, we can provide a service that meets those requirements. With documentation to prove visits should your insurers need evidence.
- Clean it before and after your use
- Paint it
- Routinely maintain it and check it is safe
The property owner decides what level of cover they would like; this can either be as simple as turning the heating on in the winter months, or can include any of the following;
- Draining down water / heating systems and refilling prior to agreed occupancy dates
- Regular inspection visits (monthly, two weekly often dependant on your insurance requirements)
- Providing a schedule of routine repairs (painting, decorating, garden maintenance) so the owner can budget
- Providing Gas and electrical checks